Friday, February 22, 2008

Answered Prayer

Well, I'm rowing out to the middle of the lake!

I met with the supervisor of the Clinical Pastoral Education unit on February 14 and I will begin on March 4. The unit is 11 weeks at 40 hours per week. He has asked me to work 20 hours a week in the mental health section of the hospital. This is a crisis unit for mental health care. The supervisor also facilitates a grief group in that unit once a week. Once he feels I am ready he will have me begin facilitating the group.

I have one more week here at home to get things organized before I began working outside the home again. Like a girlfriend here in Tacoma said, "It has been a good season, Sharon." And yes, it has been good. I am grateful for renewed energy and the next step God has for me on the journey.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments: