Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The New Adventure

I have so enjoyed keeping in touch with Rachel and Ryan and their friends via these blog sites that I have decided to give it a try myself. I am sitting in Rachel and Ryan's home right now, which means Rachel is helping her mother enter the new age of communication with friends and family around the world. So ... here goes and look for some new pictures of the babies. I'm having a great time loving them. David is here in California too and has been able to spend some time here as well.

3 comments:

mary said...

Thirty years of wedding bliss can you believe it. Congrats

Sal Zwiep said...

Sharon, Thanks for keeping us connected in his way. What a blessed life you (and I) live!
Sal Zwiep

sallyswets said...

Hope you get this Sharon. I've never done this before but I'm trying. Love the pictures and can't wait to see more. Glad to hear your back is holding up. I think you just need to play more golf. Thanks for that great day.....